Check Out i-Blogger

Posted by Brian Connole | 6/25/2010 | , | 3 comments »

If you haven't yet noticed - the Bloogle AdSense Blog hasn't been updated in awhile, that is because I have started focusing my attention on 2 other blogs.

I plan on leaving this blog up and running, but I won't be adding anything more to it. However, if you like the information here you will probably find one of other blogs very useful.

i-Blogger - www.i-blogger.info

i-Blogger is about the journey to become a successful full-time blogger. It has a lot of similar information as this blog.

Thank you for continuing your support of this blog and I hope you follow me on to bigger and better things.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

3 comments

  1. Anh-Dung // August 3, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

    hey I started a blog on blogging tips including the use of adsense. Ideas for good blogs and such. If you would like to partner up with me please link to http://excessblogger.blogspot.com. Then email me at le.anh.dung912@gmail.com and let me know so I can link to you. Thanks.

    Anh-Dung

  2. Pakistani // October 25, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

    Hey there!

    I just wanted to ask, if possible, can we share links with each other???

    I have a couple of blogs namely

    http://thetimewasteshow.blogspot.com
    http://tipscomefast.blogspot.com

    I will surely link back to your blog.

    Thanks
    Abeer khan

  3. Buy Contact Lenses Online // June 22, 2017 at 11:24 PM  

    Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Web Hosting