Blogging tip of the day: Keep yourself on task. For some bloggers this is one of the hardest things to do. If you're a blogger that hopes to one day make a living blogging, then this tip will come in handy. To make it as a "pro-blogger" you need to do whatever you can to stay focused and keep yourself on task. Otherwise you will probably not be posting often enough to have your blog become successful.

I wanted to post this tip because I myself have noticed how hard it is to keep focused. So the advice I have for you to try, is something I use myself every single day. If you have a hard time staying focused you can try writing yourself a schedule, it might sound funny but it works. What you want to do is get a notepad and every night before you go to sleep, write out your plan for the following day.

For example, My schedule might look something like this:
1. 8:45am- Take Tyson (my 9 year old son) to school.
2. 9:00am- Come home have breakfast with Aiden (my 4 year old son)
3. 9:45am- Return some emails
4. 10:30am- Write a blog post for my HCG Diet Information Blog
5. 11:30am- Write a blog post for my Bloogle AdSense Blog.
And it goes on and on. You get my point.

Even though it doesn't always go according to plan, I try to stay as close to my schedule as possible. To build a successful blog you have to treat it like you would a business that you have sunk your life savings into, hopefully you haven't done that already with your blog. But what I am trying to say is, if you want your blog to become big and successful, treat it like it already is.

Hopefully you can use and benefit from this tip. Keep working smart, not hard. And as always, good luck.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo
Web Hosting