Day 1 of the "Build A Blog Workshop" is about choosing a blog host. Now this is more important than you might think. You want to find a blog host that has at least 99% up-time and nothing less. There is no point in having a blog if it's never up and running because their server is down all of the time.

This is why the blog host that I recommend is "Blogger". There are a lot of blog hosts out there, but Blogger is owned and operated by Google so you know that it's got to be reliable. I don't recall ever having a problem with the servers going down here. Another big plus, is that Blogger is 100% FREE!!!

Blogger is also one of the most popular blog hosts on the web. I currently have 2 blogs hosted here, The Bloogle AdSense Blog, and The HCG Diet Information Blog. So you can definitely have more than one.

It is important to have a blog host that allows you to customize the HTML on your blog, for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). I will go over SEO later this month. Keep in mind, you can use any blog host that you want, but this is only one that I am going to recommend today. So if you have another host that you would rather use, that's fine too. However, later this month I will show you how to monetize your blog and in my opinion Blogger is the best place to do that.

I hope this takes the guess work out of finding a blog host. Tomorrow I will go over what to consider when choosing your blog topic. 

Remember to check back everyday for the December Build A Blog Workshop. Until tomorrow, keep working smart not hard and as always good luck!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Web Hosting