By now you should have planned your posts for 7 days out and started posting them to your blog. This is also a good time to start promoting your blog to start getting some traffic. What better way to do that than with Facebook!
Nowadays everybody from your little sister to big hollywood movie stars have a Facebook page. So I don't feel like I'm going out on a limb by assuming that most of you do too.
If you're anything like me, your list of friends consists of your family, people you went to school with, and co-workers. Truth be told, these people will probably be your most loyal readers when it comes to starting your new blog.
This is actually great because your family and friends are never going to give you a bad review. Infact word of mouth is a great way to get more visitors to your blog.
Here is how you add your link to Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account and go to your Home Page.
- Now click where it says Links, which is located in the column on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then click on the Post A Link button.
- Next, type in your Blog's Title.
- After that, enter in your URL and click Attach.
- Last, choose a thumbnail and click the Share button.
Make sure to check back for tomorrow's "Build A Blog Workshop". Keep up the good work!