Launching A New Blog

Posted by Brian Connole | 2/06/2010 | , | 0 comments »

Today, I am excited to announce the launch of my new blog, "i Blogger" www.i-blogger.info

I have just finished building i Blogger and I have very high hopes that it's going to do well. i Blogger has information and tips about how to build a successful blog. It doesn't matter if you have a blog already, or if you are thinking about starting a new one, i Blogger can help you make your blog to be more successful.

This is actaully the second blog that I have launched in the past 6 months. The other blog, that I launched back in October, "HCG Diet 411", is already receiving tons of traffic everyday. HCG Diet 411 is full of up-to-date information about the HCG 500 Calorie Diet with Hormone Injections. Feel free to visit it at www.hcg411.info.

Using my new blog "i Blogger" I plan to show everyone how to build a blog the right way and how to get it going. I will teach you the same techniques that I used to build other successfull blogs like HCG Diet 411. I hope to see you there.

Make sure to check back often here at Bloogle AdSense, for more tips about how to make money blogging using Google AdSense. Thanks for stopping by!


If you find the Bloogle AdSense Blog useful, please be sure to share it using the buttons below. Thank you!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Web Hosting