Lately, I have been thinking a lot about my personal relationships and blogging.

When I first started getting into Internet Marketing and Blogging, I knew that it was something that I wanted to do from that moment on. Basicly, I was hooked.

I initially started out building my own websites to offer affiliate products. Then about 6 months later, as a way to promote my websites, I started my first blog. From that point on, I blogged almost every single day.

Unfortunately, this caused my personal relationships to suffer. I would be building my websites, blogging, and trying to drive traffic to my sites all day long. I actually believed those money making programs out there that said "Become A Millionaire While You Sleep". I'm sure that you know the ones I am talking about. Chances are if you haven't purchased one of these programs yourself, you know someone who has.

Needless to say, the program didn't work, I am not a millionaire. (Not Yet Anyway) Even though I should be, I did everything they said to do, except for, spend thousands of dollars upgrading to a "pro-membership" status with the program. What a joke!

However, the money that I did earn was actually from the blog that I had started just to drive traffic to my affiliate websites. So I gave up on those affiliate sites to become more of a full-time blogger.

I love to blog, but I learned real quick that blogging alone can take up most of your time. It wasn't until after my laptop was damaged, that I realized just how much time that I did spend on my blogs.

I know now, that it is important to find a good in-between. You have to take time out of your day to be with the people that you love. What I decided to do is set myself a schedule. I promised my wife that I would only be on the computer for a certain amount of time everyday. For the most part I stick to that schedule. This makes everyone much more happy, especially my two boys, Tyson who is 9 and Aiden he is 4, he is also a real "Daddy's Boy".

So make sure you are putting the computer to the side long enough to spend time with the important people in your life.

Let me know how you feel about this topic, and remember to check back often for more tips about how to make money online blogging with Google AdSense.

NOTE: I still use affiliate Programs, I just don't build websites for them anymore. I also promote affiliate products on my blogs. They are still a good way to make extra money!

If you find the Bloogle AdSense blog useful, please share it using the buttons below. Thanks.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Web Hosting