Writting descriptive blog posts is one of the best things that you can do for your readers.

I can't count how many times I have been looking for information on a topic, and the only thing I end up finding, is a vague, un-descriptive blog post on the subject. It is very frustrating to say the least!

That is why it is so important to be descriptive. Write your blog posts like you are trying to explain something to a child. Give details and examples.

I like to try and write like I am the only person with a blog on the topic. (Far from it) If you want people to look at you like an expert on the subject, then you have to write like it.

At the same time you don't want to put your readers to sleep. Try not to sound to much like a dictionary. Just try and write like you are passionate about what you are blogging.

I hope this helps some of you to be more descriptive in your blog posts. Let me know what you think about this or any other blog post here on the Bloogle AdSense Blog. (Leave a comment)

Until next time, work smart not hard, and good luck!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Web Hosting