A Pro-Blogger State Of Mind

Posted by Brian Connole | 1/11/2010 | , | 0 comments »

Becoming a Pro-Blogger is so much more than just having a blog that you post to everyday.

In order to reach the level of Pro-Blogger, you must first have a Pro-Blogger state of mind. Most people don't just wake up one day and say I want to blog for a living.

Usually, like in my case, you will start a blog for one reason or another and you will just love doing it. I actually started out blogging as a way to promote my websites.

I had created a handful of websites when I first started online. My plan was to use those websites to market affiliate products. Along the way I learned that blogging is a great way to promote websites. From there, I found that I just really enjoyed blogging.

It's kind of exciting to see a blog that you have built, become more active with visitors and start to rank high for popular keywords in the search engines. I am still glad to get new followers.

You have to believe in yourself and be able to take advice. I am consantly learning new things about blogging. Building a good blog and becoming a Pro-Blogger will take some time, but if you love doing it that part won't matter.

Now I am not saying that I'm a Pro-Blogger, I still have a ways to go before I can claim that title. However, I can definitely say that I have a Pro-Blogger state of mind.

Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment below, and if you like this post, please make sure to share it with your friends.

Until next time, stay in that Pro-Blogger state of mind, and as always, good luck!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Web Hosting